Code of Conduct
- Be a member in good standing of the Waterloo Region Homebuilders’ Association.
- Abide by the Renomark’s specific Code of Ethics.
- Provide a detailed, written contract (including scope of work) for all jobs.
- Offer a minimum two-year warranty on all work. (Schnarr Craftsmen Inc. offers an exclusive five-year warranty on all workmanship, plus manufacturer’s warranty.)
- Carry a minimum of $2 Million liability insurance.
- Have coverage for workplace safety and employer's liability and/or work only with subcontractors who carry such coverage.
- Carry applicable licenses and permits.
- Have access to information, education, training and professional development through membership in the Association.
- Maintain a safe and organized worksite.
- Return phone calls within two business days.
In addition to the Renomark Code above, we also strive to:
- Treat our clients’ homes and property with utmost respect and leave the worksite tidy every day.
- Conduct ourselves with integrity, honesty and the highest level of professionalism.
- Offer a price guarantee as noted in the contract, with any extras and over-allowances accounted for by signed change orders.
- Communicate promptly and effectively.
- Treat our employees and trade partners equally and respectfully, and foster training on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure that all employees have the necessary safety training as mandated by the Ministry of Labour.